this was my local dealers final offer....what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$64k MSRP?! Maybe $54k! Wth is wrong with some dealers.

With all the options they can get up their, my MSRP is $56,130 for a crew 801A, moonroof, beadlocks, front camera, tailgate step and tonneau cover.

If you added both graphics and bedliner your talking north of 58K MSRP.

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've noticed(not in this thread) that alot of people on this forum like to bash people who use financing. Yes, it's better to pay off and have no payments. But if we can only afford to finance, there's nothing wrong with that. I agree that if you LEGIT can't afford a Raptor, you shouldn't be buying one. But with all of life's expenses, it may be a more practical option. So if I have to pay 3% interest( +-$2000) over the life of my loan, that means I can live a little more comfy month to month. Some people(me included) aren't blessed to live in a payed off house, or own my own construction company, or have mommy and daddy pay it for me(dads serving life, mom makes very little).

Bottom line, if you PAY CASH, that means you have the resources to PAY CASH.
If you FINANCE, you know you're over paying for a vehicle and when you sign your name, you know what you're getting yourself in to.

Relax people. Don't be so mean.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the way I look at it is, we all work to make money to live, provide, and play. Who gives a shit how you pay for the raptor, you are getting it because you enjoy it and are proud of owning it. We all spend money on things everyday whether it be a raptor, sport event tickets, vacations, etc. It's your money and your life. Save most of it for retirement, pay your bills, and spend whatever you can on things that you and/or you're family will enjoy! Because after all you can't spend all that hard earned money when you're 6 feet under! Finance or cash no matter which way you cut it we all are or will be Raptor owners, the most badass truck in the world.

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol at dad in jail for life and you getting shot at

stay classy frf

Yeah, kinda funny. Hahahahahaha

Daddy is a druggy. Mine was just a case of mistaken identity. I started having male pattern baldness at age 18 and instead of going for The Donald, I just decided to shave it off. Unfortunately, brunch a shaved headed Mexican in Los Angeles pretty much gets you stereotyped as a gangster. When the truth is, I'm a nurse for Kaiser. Been there for years and plan on retiring from there.

Stupid people in this world. It's a shame too because I'm IN LOVE with my 2012 2500HD z71. Got it as a present to myself when I dumped my nagging, ******, hating-everything-I-think-is-fun fiancé!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

lol at dad in jail for life and you getting shot at

stay classy frf

I see you're in Glendale, so am i!!!

Just south west of the train tracks near Chevy Chase and San Fernando. If you've seen a 2500 Silverado with a chrome grille, that's me!!!

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha, look for me southeast poverty area

Chevy Chase / Glendale

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

lets eat beers

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda funny. Hahahahahaha

Daddy is a druggy. Mine was just a case of mistaken identity. I started having male pattern baldness at age 18 and instead of going for The Donald, I just decided to shave it off. Unfortunately, brunch a shaved headed Mexican in Los Angeles pretty much gets you stereotyped as a gangster. When the truth is, I'm a nurse for Kaiser. Been there for years and plan on retiring from there.

Stupid people in this world. It's a shame too because I'm IN LOVE with my 2012 2500HD z71. Got it as a present to myself when I dumped my nagging, ******, hating-everything-I-think-is-fun fiancé!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I see you're in Glendale, so am i!!!

Just south west of the train tracks near Chevy Chase and San Fernando. If you've seen a 2500 Silverado with a chrome grille, that's me!!!

honestly, unless you tow on a daily basis, you won't miss your 2500, you might, just might, miss the diesel gas mileage, but everything else about the raptor will make up for it quickly

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly, unless you tow on a daily basis, you won't miss your 2500, you might, just might, miss the diesel gas mileage, but everything else about the raptor will make up for it quickly

No, I don't tow at all. I was coming from a 1500 2wd. My brother in law has a 350 diesel. He took me on a trail and I almost shit myself. So at that moment I decided to go for a bigger body 4wd. Came down to the King Ranch vs 2500HD. Saved about 20k by going 2500HD route.

Looks like my Raptor prospects are dwindling. My girls moms dealer has been putting in a lot of leg work to find me a black SCrew. I found one but the mark up was 10k without anything added.

Ken Grody Ford is the " Raptor Headquarts" but they think they have a corner on the market and mark up their prices big time.