this was my local dealers final offer....what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hello guys, my name is Jack. long time Chevy guy. currently driving a2500HD z71 Silverado and love it. but i was shot at this morning and now have a legit fear that my big giant white chevy truck is marked.

long story short, this is what the dealer offered me today.

we argued and fanagled.......they will OVERPAY my Silverado, pay it off, give me some credit towards my raptor.

2013 Ford Raptor MSRP $64, 470
giving me $5617.04 off which breaks me to an "out the door" price of $58,852.96

i dont know if all Raptors have the same features so i will list mine:

*front and rear camera
*navigation
*Sony system
*moonroof and sliding rear window

im assuming all Raptors have:steering wheel controls, Fox shocks, leather interior, LED lights, front and rear tow hooks.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A DECENT DEAL. did you guys do the 72 or 84 months? with my less then stellar credit, they offered me 3.9%, $850 month for 84 months. the 84 months is the part that kills me.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
There are a few threads on prices and on dealers selling near invoice. Not all Raptors have the same options. Maybe build one on Ford's website and you can see exactly what all the options are. Sony system and rear sliding window are standard, the others you have listed are options. Usually buying one off the lot demands a premium whereas people that order them and wait anywhere from 2-5 months get a better deal. Also price has to do with where you live. Are you in Canada? MSRP seems high.

Although I have to say the fact that you were shot at creeps me out a bit and that's part of the reason I didn't comment on your deal to begin with. Anyway, welcome again, I'm sure the guys will have comments for you tomorrow

OP
OP
jackrook

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a few threads on prices and on dealers selling near invoice. Not all Raptors have the same options. Maybe build one on Ford's website and you can see exactly what all the options are. Sony system and rear sliding window are standard, the others you have listed are options. Usually buying one off the lot demands a premium whereas people that order them and wait anywhere from 2-5 months get a better deal. Also price has to do with where you live. Are you in Canada? MSRP seems high.

Although I have to say the fact that you were shot at creeps me out a bit and that's part of the reason I didn't comment on your deal to begin with. Anyway, welcome again, I'm sure the guys will have comments for you tomorrow

yeah i am as straight laced as they come. im a nurse for Kaiser. on my free time i play softball with the fellas and go shopping with my lady. never been in a gang, never shot a gun, all my friends are "squares". this was 100% a random act.

anyways, no im not in Canada. im in Los Angeles, Ca.

if it helps any, i believe this one had all the bells and whistles. i will go check fords website right now. thanks for the tip!!!

EDIT.......................ok i just checked Fords website and it seems spot on.

Last edited:

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, you live in LA, what did you expect, I'm just kidding, welcome to the forum, I don't have much insight as to how good of a deal that is considering location, they could all be that expensive in LA, maybe try to find one in a nearby city, and I haven't lived long enough to trade in a vehicle at a dealership, so no clue on how well you're making out there

fenderstratplayer19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3.5% doesn't sound to bad if your credit isn't perfect. 64,000 for a new Raptor seems a little marked up. Does it have graphics? MSRP on a fully loaded crew should be around 57-58. Most people seem to pay sticker, especially in California.

I would say buy it if they brought the price down to sticker and the truck is on the lot waiting for you! All that matters is iff you like the truck and comfortable with the price.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hello guys, my name is Jack. long time Chevy guy. currently driving a2500HD z71 Silverado and love it. but i was shot at this morning and now have a legit fear that my big giant white chevy truck is marked.

long story short, this is what the dealer offered me today.

we argued and fanagled.......they will OVERPAY my Silverado, pay it off, give me some credit towards my raptor.

2013 Ford Raptor MSRP $64, 470
giving me $5617.04 off which breaks me to an "out the door" price of $58,852.96

i dont know if all Raptors have the same features so i will list mine:

*front and rear camera
*navigation
*Sony system
*moonroof and sliding rear window

im assuming all Raptors have:steering wheel controls, Fox shocks, leather interior, LED lights, front and rear tow hooks.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A DECENT DEAL. did you guys do the 72 or 84 months? with my less then stellar credit, they offered me 3.9%, $850 month for 84 months. the 84 months is the part that kills me.

RIPOFF!!!

Maybe with a 10% TTL you would pay that price but msrp is not $64k.

Tell your dealer to suck it.