Thinking of changing from Procharger to Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have access to my friends race shop. He has a class 1 buggy shop here in Cabo. I would have him do it, but I thought it would be neat to have a Raptor Enthusiast do the job. Our love of our trucks is paramount here.

I also agree that the tune is going to be the most important part here, so I also appreciate having someone with vast knowledge of this process.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

I suppose if I do this I will have a procharger kit for sale. Anybody want a good deal?

hmmm maybe. def need to find someone to dyno tune me tho. when ur ready to sell PM me a price

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Swoop, I'll throw the party of the year if it helps you get another Raptor.

:peace:

My suggestion would be for the end of the Baja 1000 in November.

What dates would this be? I'll actually be home around mid-November and I'd be all over something like this.

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will get more from a whippel or Kenny bell then a roush charger. Why do you think the SCJ run Kenny bell and whippel

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will get more from a whippel or Kenny bell then a roush charger. Why do you think the SCJ run Kenny bell and whippel

Kenne Bell isn't in the truck business anymore.

Whipple is used on the SCJ long block but an Eaton is used on the CJ long block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure, I am not on any schedule. Whenever I guess.

I am committed here until August however, I am free after that to come help you out if you still need. I worked as a experimental master mechanic for 18 years at Ford was promoted to Escape/Tribute powertrain calibration as a engineering technologist for 6 years then moved to fastener testing for 6 years and retired in 2008. So, I am quite capable of doing this for you if Tank cannot but I cannot until September...