The world’s first programmable ratio supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Concern I have is dust and mud? There is not a lot of room to build a custom enclosed box with better filtration as compared to roots style! High dust and mud getting built up on the blow off valve. Second, vibration and inertia jolts from the punishment we put these trucks through. Concerned the mounts will not live. The positive displacement like Roush and Whipple adds a lot of power and mounts solidly on top the engine. What's everyone's thoughts?

Just a little insight, called procharger today 6/24/13 @2:30 est and asked about the i-1,it wount be ready in july, they said there are other projecks ahead of it and it sould be ready by late aug, also asked them about using an air box on this unit, in concerns to the water and mud guys would incounter, they said the charger sits off to the side were the factory air box has to be removed, but if you have fabrication skills, an airbox can be done, just make sure it stay's as direct as poss, and they also stated they never tried or tested any air box or sealed system with there charger.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 12 Raptor really likes the ProCharger with Livernois tune. Been tearing up the Silver Lake Sand Dunes past few days. Power is amazing running in both 2 and 4 wheel drive.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nothing as of yet guys. i am supposed to get a call when it actually hits the market. they are obviously running behind. mustang and camaro kits on the market now, priced around $8500

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lets hope the raptor crowd doesn't get taxed!
:-/

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg