Highlighted posts from Friday, Nov. 19, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 18, 2021 * 16 posts * 434 views
magnushouston said: Config: Agate Black, 801a, performance package, ricaro, 2kw, power moon roof and tailgate Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 12 posts * 561 views
Stan G said: Just wondering how many of us keep the Raptor out in the elements vs all snuggly in a garage? My garage is too small and I'm wondering what people do to try and protect it outside? ... Read more >>
November 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 242 views
98markviii said: Hi everyone! I recently gave up on trying to order a 2022 Gen 3 Raptor as there just isn't a lot of allocation. Especially finding one this late in the game for MSRP. Called several ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 12 posts * 182 views
V_K said: Hi guys I just looked at my dash and there is some kind of bubbling on top of the driver's side instrument panel on the dash. Attached are pics? Any thoughts what the hell is going ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 109 views
Rumble13 said: Where can I find a replacement plastic grill for my 2011 Raptor?? Everything I look up says Raptor Style Grill which means adjust it's a regular F-150 Read more >>
November 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 468 views
StuPidaso said: Unfortunately that email doesn't guarantee your raptor will be built. It is just confirmation your dealer took the time to input your information into the system and ford acknowledges ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 103 views
g8lue4ever said: Been following this forum but just registered, I had new tires put on my 2014 SE and they destroyed my bead lock rings. Wondering if there is anyone on here may have swapped out ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 246 views
SurfRaptor said: Much like the majority of stories on CNN this could be fake but figured I would post it up. How fast can they get them already! Ford strikes a deal to help end its chip shortage ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 78 views
clbh2p said: Hey new member here just checking in with my first post. Looking to see if anyone knows of street legal fog lights for the gen 2. The only thing I have found is either garbage ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
Evil Peaches said: Anyone have any experience with installing a supercharger with a frame cut bumper? I'm seriously considering snagging a blower during a Black Friday sale but most of the systems ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...