Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 15, 2021 * 88 posts * 4,392 views
laxmike32 said: It sounds like that is exactly what it is "Technology features in the 2019 Ford Mustang If you are looking to personalize your vehicle, the MyMode is a good way to go. This is ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 27 posts * 1,304 views
Bubbasuwannee said: Our 19' Gen 2 had been in the shop since late last month for cam phasers and for a bunch of other stuff over the past year+. My sales guy called me that a gen3 in black came in ... Read more >>
September 16, 2021 * 25 posts * 719 views
RotorOver said: [image] Picked up my Lead Foot 800A with Torsen, Tow and Convenience packages and Forged Beadlock wheels today! I flew up from ATL arriving at about 1115 and was on the road headed ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 663 views
Raptorbreath said: Time to call out these ADM dealers by name. $15k at Herb Chambers in MA. I have a local dealer who swears they will never charge ADM - I'll wait for their allocation (and I know ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 15 posts * 1,070 views
JIM LINDLEY said: Has anyone heard if the 2022 order blanks have opened today ? I have called several dealerships the last few days and they have no clue and get told something different by every ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 544 views
V8 Goat said: I called around for a bit, and I finally found a dealer that has a Black Raptor in transit that will sell for MSRP. It's a 35" 801a with Carbon Fiber and a moonroof (not terribly ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 13 posts * 675 views
MookeyB37 said: So I don't know if this is true or not but my dealer pretty much just told me that I won't see my truck until next year and it will be a 2022. Which means no Leadfoot... but he ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 343 views
Lloyd Christmas said: Should we do it? Ford listened when Bronco customers petitioned to have the 7 Speed manual as an option to the Sasquatch package. What do we have to lose? Anybody know how to go ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 13 posts * 494 views
WestTXRaptor6 said: It was deleted by Big Blue for violating forum rules. Original poster acting as a broker. Scam from day one with any dealer asking for non-refundable deposit on a truck that will ... Read more >>
September 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 365 views
DMM_78 said: Just picked it up from ppf and ceramic. They did the first 1/3 of the hood and the front end. As well as the side mirrors and black trim on the doors. [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...