The "Official" Snoball Prep GROUP buys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, my most used item of the weekend were the soft shackles, awesome product!! traction ramps were also used plenty, only one made it home though :\

:happy160: Big cheers to @Labraptor for his shackle gift, or rather my guilt trip on him to donate them to me lol To pay it forward I gave away one of my new recovery slings to a recovery-hookless individual

snoballawesomeness :waytogo:

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been looking at getting a set of Gator Jaws for a while. Going on my prep list for sure!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been looking at getting a set of Gator Jaws for a while. Going on my prep list for sure!
Check out the soft shackles from South East Overlanders. Many where using them at snoball. I believe @RSiWORKS supplied them.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
why soft shackles? The steel set we used seemed fine and not lacking at all

Soft shackles can carry a ton of load safely and if it breaks it doesn't become a projectile like a steel shackle.
Much, much safer.

This is the southeast overland shackle I was selling.

IMG_2890.gif

"A 1/2" soft shackle made from Samson's Amsteel Blue, Dyneema SK-75 fiber.
Has an average break strength of 42,000 lbs and a working load limit (WLL) of 10,500 lbs at a 4:1 safety factor."