The "Official" Snoball Prep GROUP buys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
@RSiWORKS if you can still get them I'll take two.

has anyone tried them with the factor 55 prolink or the flat link? are they easy enough to press through the hole?

They will not fit through the hole, I tried on mine.
On that I use a D-Ring

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
has anyone tried them with the factor 55 prolink or the flat link? are they easy enough to press through the hole?

I was going to mention that. In some situations a typical shackle is still required. Like with the use of a prolink factor 55 and the use of a snatch block.

There is also some conflicting information regarding the use with a kinetic rope recovery. I believe this is due to the fact that when the soft shackle goes slack, it can come undone (at least that is how you take it apart).

Just like with any recovery equipment, use with caution and double check connections frequently.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Typically the hardest part of offroading is making sure you've made safe and secure connections for recovery, and using the best method possible to recover without putting undue stress/strain on either vehicle/components.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The soft shackles RSI has are great. I bought 4 of them. Made it out of registration with 2. Passed 2 on to someone else who wanted to try them out. Nice solution for anyone with an aftermarket bumper that has no tow hooks.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The soft shackles RSI has are great. I bought 4 of them. Made it out of registration with 2. Passed 2 on to someone else who wanted to try them out. Nice solution for anyone with an aftermarket bumper that has no tow hooks.
That was expressly nice of you.

I hate recovering a truck with no recovery points and especially when they don't have the proper gear to wrap around their truck. If your not careful with placement you can tear up the recovery gear on sharp corners around the frame and other components.

So to those of you without recovery points, either by a 10' tree strap to use around your front end or get some soft shackles to use.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com