The next big Raptor Event...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a special announcement to make about the event. Freedom Motorsports WILL be attending the event as a "Gold/Day Sponsor" for the event. There will be MANY goodies both large and small and before I am done, everyone will walk away from the event with SOMETHING.

Part of that is another "Special" part of that announcement. I have teamed up with Mike at 5Star Tuning to represent at the event. Mike has another MUCH MUCH larger event that same week, but has spoken of coming to the Havoc to make a meet and greet appearance at the Freedom Motorsports booth. He wants to meet some of the great customers that are already running his tuning and also be available to answer questions AND provide tuning for the lucky few that will buy tuning at the event itself. I will be giving away one X3 tuner and will have others on hand.

Stay tuned for more info and hints, but here is one I am proud of. It also looks like I may just be showing up in my very own Raptor. That's right, I am going to joining the club very soon. No, I haven't found THAT special one yet, I am still going through several choices. But the transformation is ALMOST complete....lol