The next big Raptor Event...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stay tuned for more info and hints, but here is one I am proud of. It also looks like I may just be showing up in my very own Raptor. That's right, I am going to joining the club very soon. No, I haven't found THAT special one yet, I am still going through several choices. But the transformation is ALMOST complete....lol

Great news

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a special announcement to make about the event. Freedom Motorsports WILL be attending the event as a "Gold/Day Sponsor" for the event. There will be MANY goodies both large and small and before I am done, everyone will walk away from the event with SOMETHING.

Part of that is another "Special" part of that announcement. I have teamed up with Mike at 5Star Tuning to represent at the event. Mike has another MUCH MUCH larger event that same week, but has spoken of coming to the Havoc to make a meet and greet appearance at the Freedom Motorsports booth. He wants to meet some of the great customers that are already running his tuning and also be available to answer questions AND provide tuning for the lucky few that will buy tuning at the event itself. I will be giving away one X3 tuner and will have others on hand.

Stay tuned for more info and hints, but here is one I am proud of. It also looks like I may just be showing up in my very own Raptor. That's right, I am going to joining the club very soon. No, I haven't found THAT special one yet, I am still going through several choices. But the transformation is ALMOST complete....lol

Awesome news all around Chris! I look forward to meeting you. :peace:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I have to say something I have said before but merits being repeated. I have been on a LOT of forums, I have been a vendor on a lot of forums. (Mostly Chevy related). But since coming over to be a vendor here I have seen more bad@Rs pics of Raptors "Performing" than I ever saw of Chevy's (that weren't hooked to a large load of something), I have met more super friendly people who are more than willing to treat you as a good friend they have known for years. I have received more support from admin, staff, members and yes even other vendors here than I have ever received from anyone in the short history of my being in business online. That was a major part of my opening the new business. I wanted to continue to give back and become a much more involved part of the Raptor community as a whole. If it wasn't for all the support overall, but yes, the shear volume of members who have entrusted me with handling their parts needs, very little of what I am doing would be possible. I owe the overall success of Freedom Motorsports to you guys. I am continually humbled by the support I have received.

EVERYONE HERE ROCKS!!! :big_banana_Dance:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I have to say something I have said before but merits being repeated. I have been on a LOT of forums, I have been a vendor on a lot of forums. (Mostly Chevy related). But since coming over to be a vendor here I have seen more bad@Rs pics of Raptors "Performing" than I ever saw of Chevy's (that weren't hooked to a large load of something), I have met more super friendly people who are more than willing to treat you as a good friend they have known for years. I have received more support from admin, staff, members and yes even other vendors here than I have ever received from anyone in the short history of my being in business online. That was a major part of my opening the new business. I wanted to continue to give back and become a much more involved part of the Raptor community as a whole. If it wasn't for all the support overall, but yes, the shear volume of members who have entrusted me with handling their parts needs, very little of what I am doing would be possible. I owe the overall success of Freedom Motorsports to you guys. I am continually humbled by the support I have received.

EVERYONE HERE ROCKS!!! :big_banana_Dance:

Supporting small business and a great vendor who is willing to work with you. NO BRAINER!

That is why RW and I had no second thoughts when making our recent purchase.

Thanks Chris, and congratulations on the Raptor decision. Looking forward to a cool Freedom Motorsports Raptor. It's got to be tricked out!

:patriot:

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supporting small business and a great vendor who is willing to work with you. NO BRAINER!

That is why RW and I had no second thoughts when making our recent purchase.

Thanks Chris, and congratulations on the Raptor decision. Looking forward to a cool Freedom Motorsports Raptor. It's got to be tricked out!

:patriot:

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Thank you Sir! (And Ma'am RW) You should have your order pretty quick, I have already been told the X3 is shipping today!