The next big Raptor Event...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please mark Sept 26-29th 2013 on your calender for the next big Raptor Event. This event is going to be different than any other event Great Lakes Raptor Excursions has put on.

One major difference is the addition of a Vendor/Install area.

We are currently in the final stages of getting everything together and will have all of the details out very soon.

Please keep checking back on FordRaptorForum.com as this will be the first place the information is released.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question: Will it be worth me driving my truck all the way there from SoCal?

(I'm sure I already know your answer)

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question: Will it be worth me driving my truck all the way there from SoCal?

(I'm sure I already know your answer)

Well I know of a few trucks that will be coming from that area. Not sure if they are being shipped out or driven. Shipping could be a good option possibly. You could have it shipped to one of our houses and we could pick you up from the airport.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I know of a few trucks that will be coming from that area. Not sure if they are being shipped out or driven. Shipping could be a good option possibly. You could have it shipped to one of our houses and we could pick you up from the airport.

Looking forward to seeing the details!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry can't disclose the exact location as of yet. But it is east of the Pacific Ocean and west of the Atlantic Ocean. Also south of Canada.

Just to give you a heads up on how BIG this event is. It won't even be announced by WorldTour or I. :signs6: