The long term impact of ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The following commentary does not reflect that of the Raptor Forum or any of it's members, it is meant for my own anger management exercise.

Please do not read on if you are easily triggered...

While I recognize it is within the law for dealers to charge ADM and for the super rich to pay it, my personal opinion is; F$%$&k Dealer Greed, Don't pay it. let them sit on the lot. After 90 days they will start begging for it to get sold. I hope all Dealers that charge ADM go bankrupt, they wont get my money. Hell, I would buy something/anything else before I pay ADM. That is the exact reason why I keep passing on the new GT500 and waiting for my number to come up for a new Z06, because I will get the Z06 at MSRP and still spend less than the GT500 with stupid ADM's and the vette is faster!!! So suck it you greedy sons a B#$#@%.
:Rant:
Amen where's the Tyelnol.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
The following commentary does not reflect that of the Raptor Forum or any of it's members, it is meant for my own anger management exercise.

While I recognize it is within the law for dealers to charge ADM and for the super rich to pay it, my personal opinion is; F$%$&k Dealer Greed, Don't pay it. let them sit on the lot. After 90 days they will start begging for it to get sold. I hope all Dealers that charge ADM go bankrupt, they wont get my money. Hell, I would buy something/anything else before I pay ADM. That is the exact reason why I keep passing on the new GT500 and waiting for my number to come up for a new Z06, because I will get the Z06 at MSRP and still spend less than the GT500 with stupid ADM's and the vette is faster!!! So suck it you greedy sons a B#$#@%.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

Could I have paid the ADM? Yes.

Would I have paid the ADM? No.

I'd simply have waited it out if that was my only option. I'm not in the business of handing out free money, The Raptor is expensive to begin with, I wasn't about to give them more money "just because".

PRod

Reaction score
Sadly the ADM will not drop in the next 5 months. They might be reduced in some markets, but basic supply and demand concepts apply here. As long as someone is willing to pay in demand vehicle ADM, they will continue to have them. So if everyone balked at the ADM, it would stop. Pretty simple in theory, but application lies the problem. A recession hits harder the low class wages, which tends to not buy the Raptor in the first place. So I wouldn't bet on a recession to make a move specifically on a Raptor.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

1660241637722.png

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if everyone balked at the ADM, it would stop.
So in saying this, are you conveying that we, the people, hold the keys? No pun intended. I’ve tried to rally everybody (FRF) in this cause in a thread buried way down but got no traction. Perhaps they might like your cool-aid better. Lol

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Enrique Villalobos

Reaction score
I would never go back to Paso Robles Ford after they tried to stick me with a $25k ADM. I asked them how they sell anything with that kind of shady dealing, they said they sell them every week. How stupid can people be? Without even a grin he stood by their ADM.
Drove by a week later and sure enough, the Raptor was gone - some shmuck swallowed the pill because they got lazy.
I went on FRF and just asked if there was a dealer that would at least sell at MSRP - within a day a dealer contacted me and sold me a Raptor for $2k UNDER MSRP. Exactly the options and color I wanted.
You just have to be patient and don't be lazy
They want 10k ADM and said it will be in at the end of the month.
Ya but they sold one for 2 k under to Pinocchio