The beast has arrived - damn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbax2000

Reaction score
Congratualtions! Let the modding begin! I'm in Sterling.

I've noticed that the milaegae doesn't suck nearly as bad as I thought it would and I often get 18+ commuting to Maryland every day. I think Ford sold itself short saying that 16 was the max.

Of course all that goes out the window when you get on it! hahaha!

Great looking truck - Enjoy!

Bax

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How in the hell do you get 18+? I am getting 15 at best. I am chalking it up to winter gas. Hopefully it will get better once the engine breaks in.

Congratualtions! Let the modding begin! I'm in Sterling.

I've noticed that the milaegae doesn't suck nearly as bad as I thought it would and I often get 18+ commuting to Maryland every day. I think Ford sold itself short saying that 16 was the max.

Of course all that goes out the window when you get on it! hahaha!

Great looking truck - Enjoy!

Bax

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm also curious how you're getting 18+...

My personal best is ~17.5mpg and that's with a 5.4L

Reaction score
You made a great choice by going with the red just like i did, but you should of added the graphics. It makes it looker nicer and more aggressive lol

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only dream of 18mpg...Im not even hard on it and 13.6 seems to be the norm for mixed driving.

Enjoy

-Brian

dbax2000

Reaction score
My average since buying the truck is 13.something. If I reset the instant mpg at my house in the morning and drive 40 miles to work on mostly highway and go lightly on the throttle it will read about 18.2 avg. when I arrive at work. After I dropped in a K&N filter (not a CAI) I got about 18.7 on the way to work. I haven't reset it in 3 days and my average has been 15.2 as of just now when I arrived at work.

You just have to be super easy on the throttle and drive 60-65 on the highway.

I'm running 93 octane but I doubt that matters much.

Bax