The ALL NEW Howe Performance Power Steering System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update for everyone that has placed their preorder. I just spoke with Howe and there was an issue with the gig they were using to weld the AN fittings to the lines, the first few they welded weren't coming out within spec so they redid the gig and are getting back into the welding process now. That is good and bad. It is good that they are keeping quality control in check to ensure direct fitment, but bad due to delaying shipping by another 1-2 weeks. They apologized for the delay and said that anyone that has the ability to do so or who may want to weld those fittings onto the lines themselves can have their kits shipped immediately.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want this but I need to make sure it will fit with the 2 40" led bars getting mounted to my grill (brackets not done yet)

Are their any measurements from the inside of the grill to the outward/frontward most part of this set up??

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this but I need to make sure it will fit with the 2 40" led bars getting mounted to my grill (brackets not done yet)

Are their any measurements from the inside of the grill to the outward/frontward most part of this set up??

Good question Adam, I will have to give Howe a call Monday and find out. I am confident that they can provide at least an approximate measurement to check that. I have to call Monday though because they are closed today for the fourth.

dbkid0486

Reaction score
Ok, another update. The timing is still out a bit. Howe is manufacturing the AN fittings in house in bulk. Once they are done, they will be sending the lines (specifically the lines leading to the steering rack itself) and the AN fittings to all be welded together at the same time. That way, with how they are going about making the kits happen, they will be ready to keep up with demand once they begin shipping.

THAT being said, I have been authorized to offer a group buy. If we can get just THREE or more orders, I can offer an additional 15% OFF the price! That brings the sale price of the complete kit down from $1245 + $30 shipped to $1083.75 SHIPPED!!! So who's in?

so you only need 3 for the group rate? 1(you), 2(me), we'll find a 3rd and we're good to go! lol

Last edited: