Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

The ALL NEW Howe Performance Power Steering System

Discussion in 'Freedom Motorsports' started by [email protected], Jun 3, 2015.

1. Chris@FreedomMotorsports

[email protected] FRF Gofur Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

GROUP BUY GOING ON NOW! Get in now by send me a PM and get the complete kit for $1083.75 SHIPPED to the lower 48 contiguous United States! That is down from $1275 shipped at retail!

[​IMG]

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW HOWE PERFORMANCE FORD RAPTOR SVT POWER STEERING SYSTEM UPGRADE PACKAGE

Many owners of the Ford F150 Raptor SVT that use their trucks the way they were meant to be used have experienced power steering system failures. Whether they are running wide open in the wide open heat of the desert or in tight trails of the mountains around the world, one thing has become abundantly clear, the demands of the Ford Raptor SVT on it's power steering system has proven a bit too much for the factory ford power steering systems. Because of this, Howe Performance Power Steering System Company has taken the time do research and develop a turn key upgrade system package that replaces the power steering pump, lines, reservoir and cooler to create a complete turn key package to improve the cooling and overall pressure in the Ford Raptor SVT power steering system in an effort to design a system that can withstand the rigors of offroad performance that so many Ford Raptor SVT owners put their trucks through.

With an upgraded T/C power steering pump commonly used in many offroad racing trophy truck applications, proven performance is now at the finger tips of the average Ford Raptor SVT offroad enthusiast so that they can now eliminate the risk of continued power steering failures. Increasing average internal system pressure provides more consistant pressures inside the rack and pinion steering system while the upgraded reservoir eliminates system cavitation due to properly designed and placed baffling that doesn't allow for air pockets in the system due to odd offroad angles that your Ford Raptor SVT can and often will experience.

No matter what your level of offroading experience or enthusiasm, the Howe Performance Power Steering System for the Ford Raptor SVT is the perfect package to make sure that you will enjoy many pleasurable miles of offroading adventures without losing your valuable power steering.

Now available for pre-orders as of June 3rd 2015, because of popular demand, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States with International shipping quotes available upon request. Please email [email protected] for more information, shipping quotes or general questions about this package.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PREORDER YOURS TODAY!

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorspor...product_info&cPath=1126_1331&products_id=1836

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    CoronaRaptor, G~Rod and ramx50 like this.
  2. ramx50

ramx50 Full Access Member

Chris, STOP POSTING THINGS I WANT!!!!!! You have already taken the rest of my play money this month!

3. RDFTS

RDFTS aka Rick Supporting Member

We are only 3 days into this month and you are already tapped out? Lol

Rookie likes this.
  4. ramx50

ramx50 Full Access Member

Ya I used my May AND June money ordering a SVC light tower with 3 50" led bars and 4 led cubes from Chris already! Now he is just teasing me by posting more parts I want!

[email protected] likes this.
  5. Pyro3601

Pyro3601 FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Great! Now I have yet another thing to add to the must get list!

6. Rookie

Rookie Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

7. Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe FRF Addict

**** YEAH!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

8. NickPic83

NickPic83 FRF Addict

That is honestly a must do mod. Good to see someone finally stepped up and made a kit!

9. wiz1500

wiz1500 Full Access Member

I can personally report that we have used this system ourselves on the G&P race truck for 3 years now and have had Zero P.S. issues. That truck has seen 4 NORRA RACES totaling 3000 race miles and many miles of testing beyond that.. Also all the Howe pieces I have used in the Puzzler have again given me zero problems. We are very happy that we ourselves have a brand new T.C. pump (the one in this kit) sitting on the shelf waiting to go in...

10. korbendallas

korbendallas Full Access Member

"Does it come in Black?" ~ Bruce Wayne