The ALL NEW Howe Performance Power Steering System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, another update. The timing is still out a bit. Howe is manufacturing the AN fittings in house in bulk. Once they are done, they will be sending the lines (specifically the lines leading to the steering rack itself) and the AN fittings to all be welded together at the same time. That way, with how they are going about making the kits happen, they will be ready to keep up with demand once they begin shipping.

THAT being said, I have been authorized to offer a group buy. If we can get just THREE or more orders, I can offer an additional 15% OFF the price! That brings the sale price of the complete kit down from $1245 + $30 shipped to $1083.75 SHIPPED!!! So who's in?

Hmmmmm, maybe this is where my gift card should be used

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris..... Chris...... Chris.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The group buy is still going on, current invoices that have been paid have been processed and sent to Howe Performance. So if you are on the fence or thinking about it, get in now while we are still able to offer the discount! @scarrjack, I should have your quote today.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The group buy is still going on, current invoices that have been paid have been processed and sent to Howe Performance. So if you are on the fence or thinking about it, get in now while we are still able to offer the discount! @scarrjack, I should have your quote today.

Chris

Sign me up! Looking more like I'll need to start using my truck as a prerunner.

PM you my email.