The ALL NEW Howe Performance Power Steering System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one looking to buy an RPG reservoir? Its only about a month old :facepalm:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Does it come in Black?" ~ Bruce Wayne

I don't think it is at this time. I will ask the folks at Howe Monday morning to see if that is a possibility. I am already going to be talking to them about other things as well. The package mentioned in the OP is the complete package with a proven (better) pump, turn key bolt on Raptor bracket and all. But I will be announcing a smaller package next week that includes the reservoir, Derale cooler and probably lines. So stay tuned.....

That being said, I would have gotten all that information today when I called, but they were closed yesterday and today so I had to wait.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is at this time. I will ask the folks at Howe Monday morning to see if that is a possibility. I am already going to be talking to them about other things as well. The package mentioned in the OP is the complete package with a proven (better) pump, turn key bolt on Raptor bracket and all. But I will be announcing a smaller package next week that includes the reservoir, Derale cooler and probably lines. So stay tuned.....

That being said, I would have gotten all that information today when I called, but they were closed yesterday and today so I had to wait.

This smaller package: is it to be just a subset of the larger package , no items not in the larger one?

Howe much (sorry, had to do it) of the stock system is left following stall of the full package presented here? The rack will be there. Any stock hoses reused?

I'm asking because I thinking I would like to replace all components while adding this.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This smaller package: is it to be just a subset of the larger package , no items not in the larger one?

Howe much (sorry, had to do it) of the stock system is left following stall of the full package presented here? The rack will be there. Any stock hoses reused?

I'm asking because I thinking I would like to replace all components while adding this.

The only thing left of the stock system after the install would be the stock steering rack. The lines that come with the full system have different AN fittings than the stock lines so the stock lines will not work. The smaller package will just provide a way for folks to attempt to take it in stages starting with the reservoir, cooler, etc so they do not absolutely have to upgrade the pump right from the start.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Chris - will they be making a COMPLETE kit down the road, including a rack?

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris - will they be making a COMPLETE kit down the road, including a rack?

I can't speak definitely to their long term plan but I can tell you they don't make any racks at all now so I would say no to a new rack... BUT hopefully what we will see is a set of slave cylinders that will take the load off of the factory rack. This would run in tandem with your existing rack and actually assist in taking the big hits that damage them now. It's basicly a hydraulically assisted mechanical interface.