GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etto

Reaction score
I installed my 14.4" this weekend. My sim card comes tomorrow. It is a pain without internet. Even sitting in my driveway trying to set things up AA just takes over and you can't access the internet from the home screen.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI about sim cards - apparently it won't take a 'device' sim for a tablet - it must be for a phone, which IIRC makes it more $$. The device runs PHONE software scaled up which is why this is.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI about sim cards - apparently it won't take a 'device' sim for a tablet - it must be for a phone, which IIRC makes it more $$. The device runs PHONE software scaled up which is why this is.
Thanks. Assume it’s a micro-sim?

Etto

Reaction score
I got the sim card and installed in an old iphone to get it activated. Works well. I did have the reboot 3-4 x before it recognized the sim card though.

People that use a wifi hotspot. Use the wire AA? You can't use a hotspot with wireless AA correct?

Etto

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation as to to install the included mic and speaker? Most videos I've watched they didn't. Thanks

Etto

Reaction score
So I install the speaker, but haven't closed everything up yet. What sound does it handle? Should I just remove it? Thanks

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter