GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean 2020

Reaction score
I got mine from AutotecPro and used it for about a week. I really loved the wireless Apple play, split screen, widgets pretty much everything…. Except screen went haywire in about a week 80% of the screen is doubled and unusable… sent email to AutotecPro to see if they will send a new i e

Attachments

• IMG_4332.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 39

Dean 2020

Reaction score
Let us know what the resolution is. I am getting ready to install mine.
Will do, I sent them an email on Saturday so 3 days ago and I called today but no response yet. I’ll keep you all posted. Everything still works so I’m using it but you can’t see much it keeps deteriorating… I tried reset, factory reset, battery disconnect nothing helps…

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed mine. The wrong order was originally sent to my house but they were able to resolve it quick and 2 day shipped the correct unit.

So far (2 hours in) it not a steep learning curve and I am pleased with it so far. Going to tinker with the boot image and stuff like that later today.

Real clean setup.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from AutotecPro and used it for about a week. I really loved the wireless Apple play, split screen, widgets pretty much everything…. Except screen went haywire in about a week 80% of the screen is doubled and unusable… sent email to AutotecPro to see if they will send a new i e
Did you push the reset button on the screen? If yes, try disconnecting the battery for 10 min and let it do a hard reset.

Dean 2020

Reaction score
Did you push the reset button on the screen? If yes, try disconnecting the battery for 10 min and let it do a hard reset.
Yea did all of that and it most likely is a hardware issue. I got a tracking return label from AutotecPro and now waiting for a replacement unit. Only thing that sucks I gave away my stock screen so truck is not usable until new unit arrives… hopefully it won’t take too long.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea did all of that and it most likely is a hardware issue. I got a tracking return label from AutotecPro and now waiting for a replacement unit. Only thing that sucks I gave away my stock screen so truck is not usable until new unit arrives… hopefully it won’t take too long.
I had a scare last week before a long road trip; had me making plans to buy a screen from Ali lol. Turns out it was the sync computer that was glitching and keeping volume stuck on 0 on both the console app and other apps.

luckily it was an easy reset. I'm still running original software and have had no major issues thankfully.

Cybot

Reaction score
Hey all, I see that you have had this system for a while. How do you like it?? Does it have an internal amp? The "Body Order" system in my 2020 sux. I need volume and clarity! ;)

Dean 2020

Reaction score
Hey all, I see that you have had this system for a while. How do you like it?? Does it have an internal amp? The "Body Order" system in my 2020 sux. I need volume and clarity! ;)
I love the features but sound is still coming from your stereo unit if anything it gets degraded a bit from the unit to the stereo. So if upgrading sound is your main goal I’d pick another route. If you want wireless Apple play, more options on your screen you can’t beat it granted you get a quality unit with no issues. Hope that helps

Cybot

Reaction score
Does it allow you to watch movies while driving? That seems like it should be locked out once the truck goes into drive, if anything just for safety.