GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So, I skimmed over this whole thread after installing my unit. I like to tinker and play with tech items until I mostly figure it out. But I can't figure out how to get rid of the "on screen" A/C controls. Can it only be done through the a different boot app (nova launcher) or is there a setting in the device? I know it was mentioned somewhere.

2018 f250 with Sync 1
Yes, the paddle shifters work
20230816_112512.jpg

Reaction score
Can't do it without hiding it with a launcher.
I guess I'll have to play with it some more. Cause it still shows up in the launcher.

Also, I haven't heard of one person on any of the three forums I have been read reading, that actually got one from Canada. I feel like the Canada store inventory is BS and they are all coming from China ! Took 17 days to get mine ‍.

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the autotec website today and their site isn't up..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819_165741_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230819_165741_Chrome.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the autotec website today and their site isn't up..
I called them and they are upgrading their webservers so it will be back up tonight. I spoke to the guy in the youtube videos and he was superhelpful. He said the original mic will still work for my 2019 and that the lte remote features should still work. The units are again shipping out of Canada so mine should arrive in 3 to 4 days via ups.

They received hundreds of calls today because of their website upgrade.

Should I pull the trigger.

Thanks for this thread, combined with this and morimoto headlights that just arrived I have some things to tinker with.

pooleo

Reaction score
So is the hvac control section interchangeable? I've got expedition bezel, dual auto climate. Looks like they only offer the 14.4 for expedition hvac. I'm looking to go with the 12"