GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a response from them:

We're sorry for the long delay in our response. We've contacted our manufacturers, and they've let us know that since your OEM radio is retained in this installation of the Android-Navigation-Screen, you will need to use the OEM fader and balance settings. In other words, you may not use the Android-Navigation-Screen's fader and balance settings for the audio. Furthermore, you are still able to use the equalizer settings on the Android-Navigation-Screen. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

2016Limited

Reaction score
I got a response from them:
I was under the assumption that the audio from the Sync3 is only used when you are using the Console App. I thought we basically had two radios installed now. I assumed that the rest of the sound we were hearing was coming from a processor built into the tablet, hence the ability to use the equalizer. I would be surprised if you could swing the balance to the left using Sync3 and then go back to the tablet and it stayed the same. I'll have to try that.

Solidred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order over a week ago from autotec. I only got a confirmation email and no more communication. How was the automated shipping notification? Did this thing just show up on door steps? Who is the shipping company? How long did it take most of you to get it.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed my order over a week ago from autotec. I only got a confirmation email and no more communication. How was the automated shipping notification? Did this thing just show up on door steps? Who is the shipping company? How long did it take most of you to get it.
Dunno since I ordered mine from aliexpress... but mine can really fast once they actually shipped - 4 days via DHL. Mine is still running great BTW and loving it.