SVTCALI's audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just an amp and sub for now.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

SVTCALI, what kind of floormats do you have in the rear?. if you notice the wood, that is a spacer so your floormats can go back in after the box is installed. i am hoping that they are oem so they will fit multiple vehicles.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

QUIT POSTING AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Some of us are impatiently awaiting the results. :)
hey punk, im posting in between fiberglass layers........ haha. we have had a few cars in today so im up here on the computer every now and then, figured i might as well post a few before heading back to the install bay

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just an amp and sub for now.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

SVTCALI, what kind of floormats do you have in the rear?. if you notice the wood, that is a spacer so your floormats can go back in after the box is installed. i am hoping that they are oem so they will fit multiple vehicles.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

hey punk, im posting in between fiberglass layers........ haha. we have had a few cars in today so im up here on the computer every now and then, figured i might as well post a few before heading back to the install bay

The floormats are OEM.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
It's a good thing you're the owner now busa cause if you worked for me and I saw your post per day average, you would have a size 13 and your final paycheck headed your way.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing you're the owner now busa cause if you worked for me and I saw your post per day average, you would have a size 13 and your final paycheck headed your way.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2
havent you noticed most of my posts are before i go work and after i i get home from work? i post randomly throughout the day when im on lunch or having a smoke........ jerkface..... haha

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
havent you noticed most of my posts are before i go work and after i i get home from work? i post randomly throughout the day when im on lunch or having a smoke........ jerkface..... haha

What do you smoke a carton a day Marlboro Man?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
carton a month....

OK, so not a whole lot to report today on your truck SVTCALI. i laid one last layer of fiberglass, and once that cures overnight i will be pulling it out of the truck so i can replicate it and to build the sides and top. i have found which wires go to the subwoofer that carries the signal, however since it is a low level signal it might not be strong enough for the new amp. once i find a solution this will be recorded so any of you do it yourselfers out there will have a reference. so expect a lot of pictures to show up tomorrow.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing what you do with the amp/power etc, will help me since your not close enough to work on mine :(

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those that don't know how important the box being built is I will tell you... YOU HAVE got to know what the specific speaker requirements are then build around it, Ported/Non Proter, volume requirements are all CRITICAL to how the system will perform.

Like I said before do it right the first time and cry once! It is hard but plan out your system and if you do not have the funds them do it a piece at a time. Just remember that this will pay off in the long run.