SVTCALI's audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like his Raptor and I have no issues with hip hop music, but I definitely don't care for 30" wheels on a Raptor (IMO). I would never make fun of anybody's Mom, not even yours, Birdman.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like his Raptor and I have no issues with hip hop music, but I definitely don't care for 30" wheels on a Raptor (IMO). I would never make fun of anybody's Mom, not even your Birdman.

Bird basically gave us a hall pass to make fun of his mom...

Oh Busa... The vein is exposed...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well it finally happened. after 9 pages it finally got derailed. im surprised that it lasted this long. now all hell breaks loose haha

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, since this thread is derailed already. I'll get it started.

There's a rumor Birdman's Mother had twins, but they had different fathers. So Birdie twin was sent off to the west coast to be raised by his father. Supposedly his twin was Asian decent. Hum??? Whom could that be?

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, since this thread is derailed already. I'll get it started.

There's a rumor Birdman's Mother had twins, but they had different fathers. So Birdie twin was sent off to the west coast to be raised his father. Supposedly his twin was Asian decent. Hum??? Whom could that be?

:winner_third_h4h: