SVTCALI's audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SVTCALI dropped his truck off today at my shop, as a favor so i can get imprints for a subwoofer box. during this time we are also going to be adding a sub and amp into his vehicle. i will be posting pictures and keeping updates during the process throughout the build. so here is what we are going to do so far.
Pioneer 12in shallow mount subwoofer
JL audio JX360/2 will be bridged into mono at 4ohms at 360 watts. perfect for the woofer
optima yellowtop battery
fiberglass box

this is a simple build, nothing too fancy at all, but he is looking to add bass to the system, since the factory sub cant produce.

upon inspection of the vehicle, (10' scab) i found that there is easily enough space to fit a 12in woofer under the 2/3 portion of the seat. possibly 2 can fit there, however he is not looking to have 2 woofers, but it looks like they will fit fine. the amp will go under the 1/3 section of the seat nicely tucked away.

once again thanks for letting me use your truck SVTCALI. feel free to drop by the shop anytime. you can also track the progress here. i will upload everynight.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i forgot...... SVTCALI, may i have your permission to post pictures of your truck here?

i will be at a wedding this weekend so pictures wont come until monday night guys

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha sorry about that.

i am getting things prepped on it now, but i dont think i necessarily need pics of it. just masking off the area getting ready for fiberglass.

i am buying a gopro this weekend so i can have video of everything as well guys. thats why im holding off a little on doing anything more than prep work tonight. i think you guys would appreciate video more than pictures. im hoping....

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
haha sorry about that.

i am getting things prepped on it now, but i dont think i necessarily need pics of it. just masking off the area getting ready for fiberglass.

i am buying a gopro this weekend so i can have video of everything as well guys. thats why im holding off a little on doing anything more than prep work tonight. i think you guys would appreciate video more than pictures. im hoping....

You have to do bloopers video too. Rule is not to take yourself too seriously.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2