SuperCab or SuperCrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a Scab if you are in a typical parking lot at the grocery store or wherever, and you want to put groceries in the back seat so the ice cream doesn't melt in the summer as fast, you have to open the drivers door, then open the suicide door, but the ****** beside you parked right on the painted line, so you can't open your door all the way, so you have to stand behind the drivers door, open it, but the stupid cart is on the other side of the door now, and you are trapped between two doors. (drivers and suicide) Kinda inconvenient.

The back seat of a Screw is so big you can sleep back there if you need to. Lift the seats up and thrown down an air mattress. Good old Hotel Raptor.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The choice between SCab and SCrew was easy for me. I measured the depth of my garage. The SCab would fit and the SCrew wouldn't. Standard sized garage. Measure before you buy a SCrew.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of the SCAB over the SCREW. Having bought a SCAB, I remember why I ditched my 02 SCAB Superduty for an 05 CC Superduty. Oh well, next time around I'll go back.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
99.9% of the time it's just me or one more, plus the Scab just looks meaner, so I went with the 2 door.