SuperCab or SuperCrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

getpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very simple, how did you guys make your final decision on which cab you wanted? Be it whether or not you needed it, towing capability, or looks.

Lemme know.

BTW, pictures say a thousand words!

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very simple, how did you guys make your final decision on which cab you wanted? Be it whether or not you needed it, towing capability, or looks.

Lemme know.

My wife's car is a little two seater sports coupe, so whatever I get has to double as an SUV. My current truck (being replaced by the Raptor when it gets in) is the SCAB style (Dodge whatever it's called) with the suicide doors, and it's just not big enough when I need to haul other folks around. I need the extra space. I think the SCAB Raptor looks cooler, but I have to go for function over form in this case. :waytogo:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did the crew, ive had standard cabs for years, my dad was the first to get an extended cab, and to me it was big enough to put crap in, but was ususally just crap and ended up getting just full of crap.... like behind my seats in the standard cab. then brother in law and dad got crew cabs, and i like the 4 doors much better, esspecially in the grocery store parking lot. i did buy a new sub box to fit my old JL Audio 10's, but seeing all that room with the seats up.... i dont think im gonna put my old subs in now....

someone else said it in the past too, with the crew, you can probably put the seats up and throw one of those small like twin matresess in the back and sleep on that!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather Screw then be a Scab... :ROFLJest:

But seriously, i love the Screw, space, looks, 36 gallon tank. With the seats up in the rear, i can fit my two large dogs with ease. I can and do fit 3 adults in the rear comfortably, and i truly like the looks of the Screw better. IMO it seems like the Screw is more rare, all i ever see are Scabs running around. But head down to your local Ford Dealer and just look at the Scab and Screw 150s and take a look around in side of them.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Lemme know.

I am fat! More room the better. HAhahaa.

BDRAG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc