Subtle Clunking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive driven a lot of f150s and none have done it except raptors , and every raptor has done it.
My Gen1 has felt like and sounded like bad ball joints going over bumps slow since May 2010 :/
I did not notice it driving a new loaner once, though, and I did check.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for everyone dealing with this issue. My dealership finally got the backordered Fox shocks in and replaced both FRONT shocks. The noise/vibration is FINALLY gone. I'll update again in a few days to see if there is still no issue.
That is encouraging news. All 4 corners making noise on mine

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update for everyone dealing with this issue. My dealership finally got the backordered Fox shocks in and replaced both FRONT shocks. The noise/vibration is FINALLY gone. I'll update again in a few days to see if there is still no issue.
Awesome!
The rest of us waiting on trucks will hopefully get them with the issue addressed during assembly.

OP
OP
R

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats!

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Ryan, could you post your service invoice (minus personal info) so we can show our service reps the description & solution your tech used to diagnose & solve the problem? Mine said "ops check good" or "Normal".

Thanks!