Subtle Clunking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thamac15

Reaction score
I don’t get anything to make noise when messing with the front, but when I shake the rear up and down I get the clunky dull sound I hear at lower speeds (5-45 mph). It seems to be coming from the bed/cab junction area. Can’t find anything loose but it definitely isn’t coming from my rear shocks or driveshaft. It sounds like most of my other trucks have when the bed bounces.

trentp

Reaction score
After a little more listening and shaking the vehicle it now does sound like its coming from my rear shocks. If you have someone stand at the rear portion of the running board and bounce up and down you should be able to replicate the noise (or that was the only way I was able to).

OP
OP
R

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not only do I hear and feel something under the front of the truck, the suspension feels loose and unstable over bumpy terrain. does not feel solid at all.

Lumpycrown845

Reaction score
still waiting on mine.. tail light hasnt come in and still waiting on new grille. plus then it needs to go to service for the tsb and front end. ahh need a wack of the doobs lol