Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea

Also new :
License A1 motorbike up to 25 horsepower
Linence A2 motorbike up to 100 horses
Licence A3 motobike unlimted
minimum age of 24 for A3
And from A1 to a2 takes 2 years experience
From A2 to a3 a nother 2 years

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P3110 met Tapatalk

Over here you'd never make it past A1, where the hell is a real man gonna find a 25 or less horsepower motorcycle

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Over here you'd never make it past A1, where the hell is a real man gonna find a 25 or less horsepower motorcycle

Yeah, they make some really cool options for smaller cc bikes in Europe because of the restrictions. I used to use this info as a sales technique to try and talk people out of bikes that were above their skill level. Worse came to worse we wouldn't sell it, let them go somewhere else!! We didn't need their death on our heads and I already had to verify vin numbers and purchasers name to the police on a couple occasions. :frown:

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some guy today when I was dropping my truck off at the ford house for a 45,000 mile checkup saw me get out of my truck and asked if I ever take it offroad..... Nope I never have, I just like the way these tire sound on the highway. Lol (Faceplam)