Stuck Door Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I had a rock lodged in one of my rear doors. Found it using a flexible inspection camera. Dealer just replaced 3 of my door lock mechanisms.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been a busy week going out of town. All of mine are still getting stuck randomly. Going to book an appointment with my dealer. Maybe @FordService can confirm is ford is looking into it.

As for the locking mech, I'm sure it's the same as other non-Raptor F150?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the same just make sure it's with power locks. Replaced my passenger lock yesterday, took about 15 min total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been a busy week going out of town. All of mine are still getting stuck randomly. Going to book an appointment with my dealer. Maybe @FordService can confirm is ford is looking into it.

As for the locking mech, I'm sure it's the same as other non-Raptor F150?

Hi BearLeeAsian,

I got your PM and responded; check out your inbox for my message. :)

Crystal

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Door lock mechanism on order looks like mine is going next week to get it fixed. Now if I can just get my seat to act up while the dealer is watching. Just like every other vehicle problem won't do it while the mechanic is looking at it.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Luckily the Night Raptor survived the great for lock debacle. But bring in front for most of the run helped I'm sure.

Little Red is also doing well, and Freddy ran the middle of the pack the whole time.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I had 3 locks replaced and I spent almost all the time right in front chase. Maybe it has to do with how much dust we ate lol.