Stuck Door Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that's part of it cause I have had zero issues so far. I spent a fair amount of time in the front half. Its either that or my icons provided the pillow smooth ride that didn't jar the locks lol.

Edit yes that was a shameless plug and also a little good natured brand ribbing

Last edited:

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Continue on the path until noted otherwise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea yea I kid I kid. But I wonder what that says about lab cause he had multiple issues ie door locks plus his cai issues doesn't speak well of his kings ;)

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It says I probably shouldn't have run in the back all the time. Was very happy with the Kings on the first trip out with them.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
You can't force the locking mech open? I had to do that for the back passenger side.

But it's still sticking. I may have to take it all the way out and clean it. Previously I just shot it with some air and wd40

Had the same issue with the drivers side rear door lock about a month ago. It would not unlock. I had to pull on the door lock and it has been fine ever since.

Well yesterday at the store the passenger side rear door did the same thing. I had to force the door lock up in order to get the door unlocked.

From what I can tell this appears to be dust/rock issue, correct? All remote locks are again working so I'll not worry about this until they fail.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy thread revival! I took mine to the dealer. Of course while at said dealer, locks didn't jam. It would always jam when I had people sitting in the back, so I got the "you drive a $60k truck and the doors jam?"

The next time it happened, i took video of it and showed it to the service manager.

They replaced all four of my doors mechanisms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk