Starter issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe back in the 80s you could say back in the good old days, but not today. The only way to realize how far we have come is to drive something from back in the time you think things were better. Less power,worse handling,worse brakes and most likely less longevity. Maybe easier to work on, but newer ones require less maintenance.
Yep, I had a 69 mustang years ago. Like lots and lots of years ago. Love the body, best looking mustang ever if you ask me (fastback of course)

About 25 years ago a friend bought one, mine had been gone for 7ish years. My friend started restoring his and about 1/2 done he ask " do you miss yours"

I answered boldly " ******* NO!". He asked why? I said you are going to dump 100k plus into this 35 year old car and when you are done is is going to drive just like a 35 year old car, even though everything will be new.

Would rather have something that drives like a new car.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CoronaRaptor had a sweet 69 mustang,(God rest his soul). Every time he posted pictures it made me Jones for one. 69 mach1 is one of my favorite cars of all time.