Squatting Dog racing to set EV coast to coast world record

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SD you are a complete IDIOT!!:think: Think about it!! You have potentially a very extensive base of RAPTORS that could be staged along your run (cell phones work great) to run ahead a couple of miles or so to spot the popo. If you drive through Texas I would be in for a nice jaunt just to be part of history PLUS who could say they had RAPTORS running the front door???????

Kind of like Smokey and the Bandit! Madcow could be the Bandit!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Charging while in motion will not work.. It had a double redundancy to prevent people driving off while connected to charger.. At least that is how fully electric vehicles are designed..

1) The vehicle has to be in park with parking brake set.

2) The BCM (battery control module) which control chargers and traction motor locks out power going to electric motor..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Parking brake is simple to get around.

BCM slightly more difficult but not impossible by any means. Find out the Tier 1 supplier that makes the BCM. Then contact them and the software engineer that designed that function. Explain this over the phone to him and what you are doing and I bet you will get a newly flashed BCM for your trip.

Solves that part.

Now on to wireless charging :)

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
How difficult would it be to keep it plugged up for 30-45 possibly longer with turns, traffic, and red lights?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anybody else see the irony in one of the most inefficient vehicles out there running support for what is deemed as an efficient next gen vehicle?? Its just funny to me.

Good on you Greg for getting our truck out there again...