Spec-D LED tails installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a pair of these as well (Black). They are on sale for 2 more days. Stock is getting low...

R,
HAP

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I did not realize is you have to add the LED back up bulbs separately. I got the LED license plate bulbs to match too.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I did not realize is you have to add the LED back up bulbs separately. I got the LED license plate bulbs to match too.

Ya you do need to get the reverse bulbs separately. I already had bought the LED reverse bulbs for my factory lights, so I will just use those. My lights are supposed to actually come in tomorrow. So I will get them installed this weekend. I will keep you guys updated with some pics then. Thanks for all the feedback.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya you do need to get the reverse bulbs separately. I already had bought the LED reverse bulbs for my factory lights, so I will just use those. My lights are supposed to actually come in tomorrow. So I will get them installed this weekend. I will keep you guys updated with some pics then. Thanks for all the feedback.

When did you order yours? They said I got the last set and it will be about 2 weeks for re-stock.

HAP

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order yours? They said I got the last set and it will be about 2 weeks for re-stock.

HAP

I just realized that mine did not ship. I got a shipment notification and thought it was for the lights but it was not. I just got an email a bit ago saying they are back ordered till April 21.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. So far my order says getting ready to ship when I check the status on their site.
I'll post if I get an update.