SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks good. Wonder if you can run a shorter one for better tree clearance but I bet it would cut the range alot

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be sure to bring Recovery straps and/or Kinetic ropes and a good shovel (Not one of the little folding military surplus ones either)

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the dealership getting oil change and checkup done. New bolt for the leaf pack should be here tomorrow, may try and get those installed over the weekend. Next a trip to the metal store for a couple of lengths of tube and some scraps to build some mounts for the shovel and axe. Then if I have time before the dentist at 1pm I may finish machining the new antenna mount.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm stripping the blue off my light bar. I picked up some transparent yellow paint from a hobby store. I'm going to try that and if I don't like it, I'll try a more orange/amber. I found a citrus based paint stripper that takes the stuff right off without damaging the plastic so changing it is not longer a big deal.

The amber setup we ended up with for Dad's truck.

cg4NMLf.jpg

DKCjdmL.jpg

GNXXPnl.jpg

It's plenty bright, just doesn't so much look like it because the Sun ended up in that frame too.

D

Deleted member 12951

So is blue or purple best to use on the front lights for Snoball? And where are folks getting the film? I probably need to do this.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue is best with snow but amber works great and can be used in more situations so seems to be the best choice. I am going to run blue covers on my 3 driving hids in the bumper but going to leave ambers on the two hood mounted spots.