SlingingMerc

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Is @SlingingMerc spamming? LOL
Nailed the new member section with a shit load of "Welcomes!". Well perhaps he wants to sell something and needs to get that 50 minimum today.....

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He's trying to sell something. Member from 2011 with only a few posts and now all the sudden he's welcoming all these new people to the site. Admins will see it when he makes his for sale thread.

Merc, contribute and then you will be welcomed.

SlingingMerc

Reaction score
I have been planning my spam move for years now! I recently sold my Raptor and have some great parts that I will be selling..CAI, Stg III RPG, 5* tune, Studded snows on Methods etc. Wanted to get them out to other Raptor owners and don't have time to make a lot of in depth posts. Not trying to subvert the intent of the 50 post requirement but I am a reader and not much of a poster due to very limited time.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Not trying to subvert the intent of the 50 post requirement but I am a reader and not much of a poster due to very limited time.
You claim that you are "not trying to", but yet, here you are. We do indeed check the quality of the posts prior to approving for sale threads. The other way around the 50 post requirement is to become a Supporting Member.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been planning my spam move for years now! I recently sold my Raptor and have some great parts that I will be selling..CAI, Stg III RPG, 5* tune, Studded snows on Methods etc. Wanted to get them out to other Raptor owners and don't have time to make a lot of in depth posts. Not trying to subvert the intent of the 50 post requirement but I am a reader and not much of a poster due to very limited time.

While I don't think you have ill intentions that is how your posts have made it seem.

Becoming a supporting member is a small fee to get rid of your parts. Sounds like you have some good stuff to sell that should go quickly for the right prices.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see pictures of said truck. Not because I don't trust you but only because I like raptors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
My "new post check" is completly filled with new member check in threads and i was like wtf? Makes sense now. Haha

I agree that slingingmerc doesnt have ill intentions, but yea, not the way to do it here. But looks like things got fiqured out in the end. Looks to be a supporting member now.

Future Spammers beware, you wont make it far on FRF!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Exactly I always view New Post on my phone and was wow all these new members then realized that I was also welcoming folks I already did then it was the WTF moment, oh I see.