First time Raptor Owner - Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toothdoc55

Reaction score
Picked up a ‘23 Raptor today. First time raptor owner. First time truck owner. Coming from a Grand Cherokee.

Have been loving trucks for a couple years. I live in the city and always thought how impractical it would be - I said F*** it.

Test drove an X5M Competition. X6M Competition. New Grand Cherokee. Amazing cars for sure. Then started to like the TRX - drove it and felt like it wasn’t great. Didn’t love the visibility over the dash, gas mileage was horrendous. But then decided to go to the ford dealer last week. Dealer was awesome, let me take the raptor home for a couple days to see if it was for me.

Well the rest is history and I fell in love with it. I’m sure maneuvering it around the city (most of my driving) might get kind of old but I think the drive and feel makes up for it.

Looking to get it tinted next and would love any words of wisdom or advice as a first time truck/raptor owner in the city.

Attachments

• IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5563.jpeg
    IMG_5563.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 85

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

#BlackRaptorsMatter

Hang around and have fun. Lotz of good knowledge and folks around here

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work nice truck I’m a ford guy from the start 16———68 I’ve had 2 Chevys 67 el camno and 1 Chevy truck all the rest 60 ford f100 58 f100 56 f100 2006 f150 and now 2019 raptor by far the best out of all of them congratulations on your first have fun I’m sure you will