First time Raptor owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dralpie

Dralpie

Reaction score
I pick this bad boy up next week! Coming from ‘22 Lariot. Was only in market for heated steering wheel and only truck on lot was Raptor. EXPLETIVE! After test drive it was a go! Hate to put a plow mount on ‘er.
Congrats! I got lucky and my 23 has a heated steering wheel. Sounds ridiculous, but that was a deal breaker for me in an $82k truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I pick this bad boy up next week! Coming from ‘22 Lariot. Was only in market for heated steering wheel and only truck on lot was Raptor. EXPLETIVE! After test drive it was a go! Hate to put a plow mount on ‘er.
200.gif

It’s a yellow card violation to intro in another intro thread.
The penalty is stiff. Until you prove ownership, this is your ride:

8f6da8117e44c65599?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

oh, and welcome to FRF :)

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I departed Raptor for a few years for a TRX. Lots of smiles per miles in that. But, after 70k miles I too came back to a Raptor 37. The ride is smoother, and things like lane centering and a 545 mile range do not exist in the TRX.

john_dexter1

Reaction score
Congrats! I got lucky and my 23 has a heated steering wheel. Sounds ridiculous, but that was a deal breaker for me in an $82k truck.
Oh no, I meant only vehicle on lot WITH heated steering wheel was a Raptor! I wasn’t in market or budget for a RAPTOR and I KNEW immediately I’d be walking away with it!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to OP. No heated wheel would be deal breaker for me also.