First Time Raptor Owner from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sburch

Reaction score
IMG_4219.jpegWhile playing around at the NORRA 1000 last May in a Jeep Rubicon ( Safari Rapido class), I began to appreciate the ability of a Raptor. So here we go. Purchase last week. I am probably heading back to BAJA in 2025. I have a lot to learn about this truck as I spend most of my time in HD Diesels for work and Rock Crawlers for entertainment. First F150 I have ever owned. At 108 miles on the Odometer, this Eco Boost motor is quite impressive and the truck handles very well. I have only ordered the BD rear back up lights so far. More to come.IMG_2714.jpeg

Last edited:

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
View attachment 442576While playing around at the NORRA 1000 last May in a Jeep Rubicon ( Safari Rapido class), I began to appreciate the ability of a Raptor. So here we go. Purchase last week. I am probably heading back to BAJA in 2025. I have a lot to learn about this truck as I spend most of my time in HD Diesels for work and Rock Crawlers for entertainment. First F150 I have ever owned. At 108 miles on the Odometer, this Eco Boost motor is quite impressive and the truck handles very well. I have only ordered the BD rear back up lights so far. More to come.
Same truck, just over 1100 miles in a week.

Attachments

• IMG_6568.jpeg
    IMG_6568.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 8

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!