Skyl3r's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you need an RPG raceline rear bumper to go with that sexy front bumper! and hey rattle can looks good when you take your time pluse its a cheap fix if it gets scratched

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
you need an RPG raceline rear bumper to go with that sexy front bumper! and hey rattle can looks good when you take your time pluse its a cheap fix if it gets scratched

That's what I was thinking. I should be able to spray more over the scratches ;). This is Biebs fault if it turns out like shit ;)

And i know. .my stock rear bumper sucks. I need the rear bumper. If I can get corey or jason to build me one in 7 days. Lolololol. Yeah right! !

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. I should be able to spray more over the scratches ;). This is Biebs fault if it turns out like shit ;)

And i know. .my stock rear bumper sucks. I need the rear bumper. If I can get corey or jason to build me one in 7 days. Lolololol. Yeah right! !

I bet I can get one on a pallet on its way to you by the end of the day...just sayin :waytogo:

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I learned things today.

1. Skid plates look good when rattlecanned. redneck, white trash, ghetto or brown trash as the beibs suggested. its gonna work.

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

2. Skid plates are heavy to uninstall, but I used the Brandon technique.

3. Having a paint shop paint the bolts on methods = bad idea. 1 pressure wash and they are silver again.

12.jpg

4. Cheap brake fluid removes paint, better than paint thinner!!! (i might have cropped out me making an inappropriate gesture towards a favorite TMX Engineer)

13.jpg

5. Real girls use dishwashers to clean truck parts :)

16.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you powdercoat the bolts?!

Don't make me design a rear bumper now!! I might get another rear bumper though. I'm thinking of a single hoop with a welded in Receiver mount for light pulls. That's what I wanted in the first place but I was undecided so I went with a Raceline rear. But oh how I love my raceline rear though ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Did you powdercoat the bolts?!

Don't make me design a rear bumper now!! I might get another rear bumper though. I'm thinking of a single hoop with a welded in Receiver mount for light pulls. That's what I wanted in the first place but I was undecided so I went with a Raceline rear. But oh how I love my raceline rear though ;)

I already have the rear bumper designed. lol. i just need to get Jason to put into CAD and then make sure I still like it.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Re-Installed my painted skid plate. Yea..it's gonna get scratched. I could paint the whole with a rattlecan :) don't hate white trash :).

And took my wheel bolts to powdercoat ;)

5e4yzu4a.jpg

yhegaze7.jpg