Skyl3r's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re-Installed my painted skid plate. Yea..it's gonna get scratched. I could paint the whole with a rattlecan :) don't hate white trash :).

And took my wheel bolts to powdercoat ;)

5e4yzu4a.jpg

yhegaze7.jpg

That bumper looks great! Congrats.

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Skyler, looks great! Can you post the design for your bumper up?

Sonoma, would have to ask Corey at RPG. I actually told him what I wanted, then he took photos and videos during the process to see if it was going the way I wanted. We spent the afternoon on the phone as he custom bent it the way I wanted! ! I can post all those step by steps tho!!!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope my bumper ends up looking that sweet! He was running out of time and really couldn't talk much when he started making mine.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sonoma, would have to ask Corey at RPG. I actually told him what I wanted, then he took photos and videos during the process to see if it was going the way I wanted. We spent the afternoon on the phone as he custom bent it the way I wanted! ! I can post all those step by steps tho!!!

So whats custom about it? To my eye looks like all of their raceline bumpers...

OP
OP
skyl3r

skyl3r

Maniac
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So whats custom about it? To my eye looks like all of their raceline bumpers...

Vanilla I extended the bumper out past the fenders instead of cutting it off. Also the RPG bumpers do not usually wrap snug to the truck.

They have a gap between the truck & the bumper allowing room for lights. I did not want lights and wanted it to match the truck exactly. But yes..it's still a modified raceline.

My bumper.
ze8aryta.jpg

modified
ery6y5e6.jpg

Normal
yzavugev.jpg

Last edited: