Silver Lake Sand Dunes in a few weeks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Novak94

Reaction score
Hey guys, ill be heading up to silver lake the 12/13th of September. It will be my first time up there and it sounds like i can get the passes/permits(~$36?) upon arrival up there? I am also going to order a WSI flag mount since it sounds like they are the best.

Cant wait to get up there and tear up the dunes. Is there anything else i should be aware of before hitting the sand?

Hope to see some of you guys up there too!

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Hey guys, ill be heading up to silver lake the 12/13th of September. It will be my first time up there and it sounds like i can get the passes/permits(~$36?) upon arrival up there? I am also going to order a WSI flag mount since it sounds like they are the best.

Cant wait to get up there and tear up the dunes. Is there anything else i should be aware of before hitting the sand?

Hope to see some of you guys up there too!

You will also want a way to deflate your tires. I think that is the apple & BBQ weekend so you picked a great time to go. Bring cash for great BBQ. Most of the town will be closed after that weekend. We hope to be up there too. If you have a radio, I am generally on GRLE #1.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be heading up to silver lake today September 4th till the 6th. Anyone heading there? I will be at the Dunes on Saturday, hope to see some one from the raptor family. GLRE#1 if you there. Have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J. Wolfe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Already here, going on the sand Sat. Sun. Mon. Don't have a radio. Ruby Red scab, look us up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

J. Wolfe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a bunch of Raptors, but it was so busy couldn't really catch up with anyone. About had a head on with a wild eyed girl on a dirt bike who was out of control. She picked a bad weekend to learn to ride in sand.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk