3rd Annual Silver Lake Shakedown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Provacho

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got home, 9.5 hour drive. Tired. But happy.

THANK YOU to KIMARIE and ALL of the staff/volunteers at Val-Du Lakes 2023 Silver Lake Shakedown!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I would name names, but can only remember half and don't want to leave anyone out. All the helpers/leaders were awesome!

We had an AWESOME TIME!!!

Everything was great! The dunes, the trails, the food. Everyone was incredibly friendly. We met a ton of great people from all over. Several from Washington state, Indiana, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Chicago, Tennessee, and a bunch of other places.

There were soooo many Raptors, no two were alike. All of them were awesome!

We are hooked and will definitely be going again next year. As a matter of fact, the permits we received are good until 12/31 and the end of March 2024, so.....we may go up there again in a few months.

Love you guys!!!! :)
Thank you on behalf of myself (Kimarie) and the entire team! We are already excited for next year. Super nice to meet fellow Raptor owners! Look for other gatherings and events throughout the year…..nationwide!
See you on the trails!

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not nearly as busy as I would have thought...
You guys really had the place to yourselves almost.
Bronco Takeover does similar "parade lap" prior to heading onto the dunes, but it is always as busy as a holiday weekend most years.
Looked like FUN !!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Not nearly as busy as I would have thought...
You guys really had the place to yourselves almost.
Bronco Takeover does similar "parade lap" prior to heading onto the dunes, but it is always as busy as a holiday weekend most years.
Looked like FUN !!
Yup, just the way I like it. Uncrowded. I'm sure this weekend will be a madhouse. No bueno. I prefer the ghost town feeling.