3rd Annual Silver Lake Shakedown!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the event no. But if you have all your orv stickers and stuff you can come around 10ish and play in the dunes with us!

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Thank you. !
Unfortunately I don’t have my tags for MI —seems like it’s a 2 week wait -unless I’m misreading something

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. !
Unfortunately I don’t have my tags for MI —seems like it’s a 2 week wait -unless I’m misreading something
I think you can pick them up at silverback road but I didn’t think they are opened Sunday.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope to see you there! Today was so much fun at the dunes and trails!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Just got home, 9.5 hour drive. Tired. But happy.

THANK YOU to KIMARIE and ALL of the staff/volunteers at Val-Du Lakes 2023 Silver Lake Shakedown!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I would name names, but can only remember half and don't want to leave anyone out. All the helpers/leaders were awesome!

We had an AWESOME TIME!!!

Everything was great! The dunes, the trails, the food. Everyone was incredibly friendly. We met a ton of great people from all over. Several from Washington state, Indiana, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Chicago, Tennessee, and a bunch of other places.

There were soooo many Raptors, no two were alike. All of them were awesome!

We are hooked and will definitely be going again next year. As a matter of fact, the permits we received are good until 12/31 and the end of March 2024, so.....we may go up there again in a few months.

Love you guys!!!! :)

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it home and really enjoyed the event! Can’t wait to see you next year! The Raptor Junkies will be having smaller gettogethers throughout the year at the dunes and they have an end of year bash sometime in October when the dunes close so keep your eyes peeled for those events! They post the smaller meet ups as events on their Raptor Junkies private members page on Facebook.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Glad you made it home and really enjoyed the event! Can’t wait to see you next year! The Raptor Junkies will be having smaller gettogethers throughout the year at the dunes and they have an end of year bash sometime in October when the dunes close so keep your eyes peeled for those events! They post the smaller meet ups as events on their Raptor Junkies private members page on Facebook.
We were thinking about going back in October. That would be awesome!