Silver Lake Shakedown 2024!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEAR UP OFF ROAD ENTHUSIASTS! Raptor Junkies’ 4th Annual Silver Lake Shakedown in Mears, Michigan is calling! Take your truck to the max on the dunes, trails, and custom offroad track! Mark your calendars for May 17-19 for an action packed weekend of fun, adrenaline, and offroading!

SEE YOU THERE!!
Early bird discount ends soon so sign up at the link below!:
https://raptorjunkies.com/products/copy-of-silver-lake-shakedown-run-may-2024

Here’s some clips from the previous Shakedowns!

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting
Not sure if I will make it for the event, but now that I know the date there is a better chance

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! You’re gonna have a blast! I’ve had so much fun each time I go! I’m real excited for the custom dirt track again- Lots of fun jumps

scottp6188

Reaction score
I was there with you all for the end of year thing in October, that was the first time I got to experience the dunes and take my truck off-roading didnt stick with the group much (way to excited to sit still) but I'll have more self control during the shakedown lol

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got signed up the other day. Taking my son and grandson also. First time we have had 3 generations on a trip in a while. Will be fun and looking forward to the trails and dunes. Had to promise the wife no air but cannot help it if the tires leave the ground a few times.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Excited to see you guys there! It’s gonna be a blast! We won’t say anything if you do get all 4 tires off the ground, but there might be some pictures of it haha