Silver Lake Sand Dunes in a few weeks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrew_villafane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty (miamirapta) will be there one of the days this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha sorry Andrew, was actually talking about Silver Lake. I'm thinking I'll go down there in the afternoon on Saturday, grab the permits and stay in the area - then spend all day in the dunes on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try to make it in a little earlier if I can then. I just know it's going to be a pain to get all the permits on a Saturday

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I wanted to do Silver Lake this weekend but my truck is up on jack stands with no power steering pump.
Dealer puts in a new one and 350 miles later it dies, drained all the fluid and removed the pump to find the fluid full of crap.
Mechanic did a ****** job of flushing the system and the dealer won't change it anymore pointing to my wheels and tires saying its the cause.
********!
Pumps for my 5.4 are on back order and no ETA.
Wanted to really do this weekend.
Sucks!
Have fun guys.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to do Silver Lake this weekend but my truck is up on jack stands with no power steering pump.
Dealer puts in a new one and 350 miles later it dies, drained all the fluid and removed the pump to find the fluid full of crap.
Mechanic did a ****** job of flushing the system and the dealer won't change it anymore pointing to my wheels and tires saying its the cause.
********!
Pumps for my 5.4 are on back order and no ETA.
Wanted to really do this weekend.
Sucks!
Have fun guys.

sucks dude

I'll be at Ludington State Park starting Tuesday night next week. I doubt I will make it to Silver lake. I have two torn open CVs in the front and my front coilovers need a rebuild. I am trying to see if I can top off the N2 on them and get them to hang on.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was too nice out yesterday not to get a little boating in. Heading to the dunes this afternoon though - anyone still out there?