Should I sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2020 , loaded lead foot. The prices are through the roof and was wondering if I should sell and wait for the 2022 or just keep it. I wonder what the price will be for on the new one?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That depends on what price you can get, whether you need your Raptor as a daily driver, and whether you have a dealer you trust that has promised to get you into a 22 at a reasonable price.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got an 18 and I think I got a good deal on it when new.

I can say is that prices on subsequent MY have been going up.

I’d probably end up going into my pocket to buy the latest MY. Raptor R fuhgeddaboudit.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean wait a year to pay a $5K+ ADM on a 2022? If your eventual goal is to upgrade I'd use your current raptor as the trade to maybe get a better price on a gen 3.

With prices on used ones through the roof it's not like gen 3 trucks are going to be reasonable right out of the gate. Gen 2 had ADMs for years...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I own a 2020 , loaded lead foot. The prices are through the roof and was wondering if I should sell and wait for the 2022 or just keep it. I wonder what the price will be for on the new one?

With primer grey, you’ll have a hard time finding a buyer :p

current market is artificially inflated right now and nobody knows what the market will be 6 months from now. All inventory is short and prices are accordingly high. So, if you sell now and you’re selling a daily use vehicle, you’re going to also have to purchase something and it’s likely to be similarly more expensive than usual.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With primer grey, you’ll have a hard time finding a buyer :p

current market is artificially inflated right now and nobody knows what the market will be 6 months from now. All inventory is short and prices are accordingly high. So, if you sell now and you’re selling a daily use vehicle, you’re going to also have to purchase something and it’s likely to be similarly more expensive than usual.
Most of my buddies who own a 2019 grey really wanted leadfoot, but it it wasn’t offered in 19, one sold is 2019 Grey and bought the lead foot, at lease in CA Leadfoot is the preferred Grey color

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we could sell right now we would, I have a feeling by the time our gen 3 gets here that the used market will have dipped slightly. We daily drive ours so not an option to get rid of.

OP
OP
M

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard back from my dealer. He is allocated 4 Raptors. 3 prices ranging from 76k to 78k. He was allocated 1 Raptor R and the price is $83,500. That's with the 3.5. Jezzz, whats the V8 package gonna cost. He sent me all the invoices. Just to give you an Idea.. He doesn't charge above MSRP.

$64,145 MSRP
$6,150 801A
$1,995 Power Tech
$1,495 Roof
$7500 37 Performance package
$595 Bedliner
$1695 Delivery