Serious Question: How do you reach the middle of the windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IamNomad

Reaction score
I have the Griots wash mop stick. It works well overall for light cleaning. However stuck on bugs would require the right angle of attack to get enough pressure on the mop head to get them off. I have yet to try it on my windshield but by standing on my step stool I think it will work fine.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have the Griots wash mop stick. It works well overall for light cleaning. However stuck on bugs would require the right angle of attack to get enough pressure on the mop head to get them off. I have yet to try it on my windshield but by standing on my step stool I think it will work fine.

I use this with success as well. Works great on the grill.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As funny as this question probably sounds to a lot of you, I haven't had a truck this big before (37PP Gen 3), and I'm wondering how do you all reach the center of the windshield to clean/polish it?

I can reach the sides of course by standing on the front tire, but still cant really reach the middle.

I'm hesitant to and don't want to crawl on the hood and risk denting it, so curious how you guys do it.

I should also note I'm over 6 foot so height not the issue, lol

Thanks!

1687962373405.png