SEMA or Off road Expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its cool just to see what kind of things are new and what people are coming up with....but im not really into the crome/flashy parts. The show your talking about was here in May for us....isnt there also something at the end of this month in Norco?

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, its cool just to see what kind of things are new and what people are coming up with....but im not really into the crome/flashy parts. The show your talking about was here in May for us....isnt there also something at the end of this month in Norco?

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score

The show in May is only 1/2 if that of what the Oct. show is and was only done to make more money for Primedia when they owned it. Oct expo is the SEMA of offroad, all the big boys debut the products for the following year at this time
The Norco show is a fundraiser/car show that's never been done before, and that fall's on Sept. 26th. That sound's like it will have a great turn out for being a car show.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score

The show in May is only 1/2 if that of what the Oct. show is and was only done to make more money for Primedia when they owned it. Oct expo is the SEMA of offroad, all the big boys debut the products for the following year at this time
The Norco show is a fundraiser/car show that's never been done before, and that fall's on Sept. 26th. That sound's like it will have a great turn out for being a car show.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, maybe i will check it out.....when i the Pomona show?

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, maybe i will check it out.....when i the Pomona show?