SEMA or Off road Expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who will have there Raptor's in a booth at either SEMA or Offroad Expo in Pomona in the next few months
If so, who's booth will the truck be in

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I'm curious as to who will have there Raptor's in a booth at either SEMA or Offroad Expo in Pomona in the next few months
If so, who's booth will the truck be in

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish i could take mine but the off road expo at the OC fairgrounds is next weekend

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish i could take mine but the off road expo at the OC fairgrounds is next weekend

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
View attachment 943View attachment 944View attachment 942
Which shows/booths will your truck be in?
I won't have anything at SEMA or the Expo,
My brother will have a few of his cars, his suburban and motorhome in Dub's booth for SEMA, and his 55' Bel Air will be in GM's booth at SEMA also. It looks like we will be in Vegas for 10 days this year.

That's the sand sports show, pretty weak unless your into lots of chrome and rhino's
Check out http://www.offroadexpo.com/
That's the real offroad show

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
View attachment 943View attachment 944View attachment 942
Which shows/booths will your truck be in?
I won't have anything at SEMA or the Expo,
My brother will have a few of his cars, his suburban and motorhome in Dub's booth for SEMA, and his 55' Bel Air will be in GM's booth at SEMA also. It looks like we will be in Vegas for 10 days this year.

That's the sand sports show, pretty weak unless your into lots of chrome and rhino's
Check out http://www.offroadexpo.com/
That's the real offroad show

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke